Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One More Time

I'm going to try ONE MORE TIME. . . to keep up with my blog. I have the best of intentions. . . really I do.

We are staying super busy in Bossier. Aubrey was recently diagnosed with a wheat and milk allergy, so we are stumbling through the trials and tribulations of new kinds of food. I haven't gotten it under control yet because he's still having outbreaks, but we're going back to the doctor on Monday to see how else to control the allergic reactions. We are basically on a meat and vegetable diet because wheat is found in EVERYTHING!

I don't have any pictures at my disposal to upload right this minute, but as soon as I upload them from my camera, I will post!

Off to make Valentine's for Aubrey to take to daycare on Friday!

1 comment:

jessie said...

glad you left a comment - now i know you blog! aubrey is a cutie!