Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Day 2010



This is what we woke up to Friday morning! This picture really doesn't do justice for all the snow we really got. I mean, the Saints won the superbowl and we got 5 inches of snow all in one week!



School had already been canceled, so I kept Aubrey at home with me. Jeff came home at lunch so we could take Aubrey out to play in the snow. We went to Branson with my parents and it snowed a bunch. So, he saw snow at 13 months old, but he really wasn't old enough to understand the concept of snow. But, this time around was a different story. His daddy had him throwing snowballs almost immediately.









Needless to say, he LOVED the snow. He and his daddy even made a snowman. I can't remember the last time I have seen that much snow!



That is one dirty snowman!
Aubs just went to sleep and Jeff is at work, so I am about to enjoy some time to myself!

No comments: