Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

Valentine's day has never been super big at our house. We always get each other a card, and usually go eat, but that's about it. But I do always get Aubs a valentine.
Aubrey was talking to Mee (my mom) on the phone thanking her for the Valentine package he got in the mail. He has become quite the phone talker, and always wants to talk to whoever I might be talking to! Nobody on the other end can understand his jibber though.
Here are Aubrey's and Jeff's valentine's on their breakfast plate. I bought Aubrey those golf clubs and when Jeff was opening them, he said, "These are right handed." (FYI Aubs is left-handed). I was like, "Wal-mart didn't give me a choice of right or left-handed for five dollars. So, poor Aubrey is going around trying to hit the golf balls and the clubs aren't even turned the right way! He doesn't care though!

Opening his books. . . Always have to have books for goodies!
Somehow, he found the nu-nu in the midst of opening his presents. Ughh! I don't think I will ever break him from the nu-nu!
Here are the goodies for the daycare kids. The lady who keeps Aubrey is great. I could not ask for a better baby-sitter. She has about 6 regular kids, plus her own son. But, she has five children of her own. We always get them a goody too to have when they come home from school.


Look what I made! pink, heart-shaped rice-crispy treats. I had to find something Aubrey could eat too, so I decided on these, and then I found pink marshmellows at Wal-mart to make them even better.
That was our Valentine's day. . . Tonight we're off to the children's Mardi Gras parade at the boardwalk. Should have lots of good pictures for tomorrow.










































No comments: