Wednesday, March 17, 2010

STRESSED Beyond Belief!


This week, we have sold our current house and are in the process of buying another house.  Jeff had already bought this house when we got married, so this is my first rodeo with house buying.  The understatement of the year would be that I am stressed!

I told Jeff that if the house that we are interested in works out, we were going to live in it forever because I don't ever want to have to go through this again!

Because I'm too lazy to go get my card out of my camera, I had to make do with pictures that were already on Jeff's lap top.

Instead of house buying and selling, I would much rather be doing the following.  I think just typing these things is helping to relieve stress!

A fabulous day at the lake. . . . .

Or, a great day at the beach!!!! Either one would be better than the stressful spring break I've had!
But, as Jeff told me earlier, "It will all work out in the end!"  Lord, I hope so!

No comments: